This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
Article Critique – The principles of Supply Chain Management
Assignment – Article Critique
Article – The Best of Supply Chain Management Review – The 7 principles of Supply Chain Management by David L. Anderson, Frank F. Britt and Donavon J. Favre.
1. Introduction (500 words) – Critique: Identify the key ideas (important) or (Contentious).
2. Main Argument (1000 words) – Methodology of paper: Conceptual or empirical (purely theories or with evidence)
- Any criticism on methodology.
- What do others researchers said?
- Should more research to be done on paper?
3. Option – lesson learnt from this article and known/unknown from the article.
4. Conclusion (500 words) –
- Summarise relevant issues.
- Challenges of the article.
- Usefulness of the article for theory and practice.
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and