This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
Define advantages and disadvantages of surveillance
Assignment: Over the last four weeks, you have learned about various aspect of criminology. In this last week of class, you will consider what changes are a part of the future of crime fighting and explain how they can have an impact.
View the following videos on the University Library Resources page:
• “What is Biometrics?”
• “Advantages and Disadvantages of Surveillance”
• “Targeting Terror” Research the following:
• USA PATRIOT Act of 2001
• The Domestic Security Enhancement Act of 2003
• Homeland Security Act of 2002 Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper addressing the following:
• Future directions of crime fighting and its role in social policy implication.
• The potential for specific crime-fighting methodologies, such as using biometrics, implementing cybercrime spyware, or mandating DNA collection programs.
• Evolving law enforcement and forensic technologies used to detect criminal activities.
• Possible civil liberty or ethical violations as they relate to the evolving technologies you included in the paper.
Discuss how the evolution of crime fighting ay affect social policy from national and international perspectives.
Consider how the evolving technologies relate to national and international policymaking.
Include at least two academic references.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and