This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
Determine the key aspects of an entrepreneurial mindset
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management Assignment – Entrepreneurial Ventures and exploration of the Entrepreneurial Mindset
1. Explore and illustrate the range of venture types that might be considered entrepreneurial.
2. Assess the impact of small businesses on the economy.
ASSIGNMENT BRIEF AND GUIDANCE – Scenario
You currently work as intern for a consultancy firm [named organisation/an organisation of your choice – your own place of work if appropriate], that provides advice and market intelligence to small businesses and entrepreneurs. As part of updating the new website you have been tasked with investigating different types of ventures and their impact upon the economy to put on a webpage. This is a mini research project that is based on a range of different examples, one of which should be a local business.
Task 1 – You should choose one example of each type of entrepreneurship, at least one of which should be a local business. You must explore and compare different environments for each of your examples and evaluate their impact and importance on the economy at different levels. Make sure your work shows a critical examination to the scope, development and growth of entrepreneurial ventures.
You should include data and statistics to support your findings. Primary research could be conducted for your choice of local business. Primary research may include the use of interviews, existing videos or questionnaires completed by practicing entrepreneurs. While working on this research ensure to see that you evaluate the differences between small, medium and large business and the contribution they make to the different levels of the economy (local, regional, national) economy by applying relevant data and statistics.
The recommended word limit is 1,000-1,500 words, although you will not be penalised for exceeding the total word limit.
Learning Outcomes –
3. Determine and assess the key aspects of an entrepreneurial mindset.
4. Examine the different environments that foster or hinder entrepreneurship.
Scenario and activity: Continuing from Assignment 1, in your role as an intern at the consultancy firm [named organisation/an organisation of your choice – your own place of work if appropriate] you have been asked to present as a keynote speaker at the annual Business Start-up Show in London. You are to present on ‘The Mindset of the Entrepreneur’. Your presentation will be 10 minutes and will include the following:
- Specific examples of entrepreneurs to illustrate the scope of entrepreneurship covering one local entrepreneur, one global entrepreneur and one social enterprise.
- Exploration of their situational factors, similarities and differences.
- Discussion on their shared entrepreneurial traits and characteristics. Ensure to see that you are able to differentiate them form other business managers.
- Analysis of how background and experiences can either hinder or foster entrepreneurship, providing specific examples to support your line of argument.
- Conclusions that are drawn from comparing the different entrepreneurs, their backgrounds and experience and the extent to which it has influenced them. Ensure to see that you can analyse the characteristic traits, skills and motivational drivers of successful entrepreneurs, supported by specific examples.
The recommended word count for the assessment is 3000 to 3500 words, but you will not be penalised for exceeding this.
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and