This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
Develop a major project proposal
You currently work for a retail store that carries basic household goods, some groceries, and health and beauty products. The store is located in the small community (approximately 5,000 total residents) in which you live and is looking to expand its operations in some way.
For this assignment, you are required to develop a major project proposal to be undertaken by your employer. You may decide to expand your product offerings or open an additional store in an adjacent community, for example.
You may use figure 2.4A and B in chapter 2 of your textbook as a general outline of what your proposal should entail. Your project proposal must include the following components:
1. Project title
2. Project manager (yourself)
3. Problem definition or project rationale: Describe the problem or opportunity for improvement.
4. Goal definition: Describe the project goals.
5. Objective definition: Quantify the savings or benefits you expect from completing this project. How much will it cost (hours, materials, methods, equipment, etc.)? Estimate how long the project will take to complete.
6. Resources: Identify the resources necessary to complete the project.
7. Risk analysis: Identify the major risks associated with undertaking this project. How likely is it that these risks will occur? How will the project be impacted if these risks occur?
Refer to “The Retail Store” for additional information about your organization.
Retail Store Project Proposal Requirements –
1) Includes project title, identifies project manager, and describes the problem or opportunity for improvement.
2) Includes description of project goals.
3) Quantifies the savings or benefits expected from completing this project, calculates costs (hours, materials, methods, equipment, etc.), and estimates timeframe for completion.
4) Identifies the resources necessary to complete the project.
5) Identifies the major risks associated with undertaking the project and explains how likely it is for risks to occur and how the project could be impacted by such risks.
6) Project is prepared according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
7) There is sophisticated construction of paragraphs and transitions. Ideas universally progress and relate to each other. The writer is careful to use paragraph and transition construction to guide the reader. Paragraph structure is seamless. Individually and collectively, paragraphs are coherent and cohesive. 5
8) Includes correct sentence construction, word choice, etc. The writer uses a variety of sentence constructions, figures of speech, and word choices in unique and creative ways that are appropriate to purpose, discipline, and scope.
This proposal will be as a paper or as a proposal paperwork.
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and