This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
Develop a research report on the globalisation
Managing a Successful Business Project Assignment – Develop a Research Report on the chosen theme “GLOBALISATION”
Learning Outcomes –
1. Establish project aims, objectives and timefrarnes based on the chosen theme.
2. Conduct small-scale research, information gathering and data collection to generate knowledge to support the project.
3. Present the project and communicate appropriate recommendations based on meaningful conclusions drawn from the evidence findings and/or analysis.
4. Reflect on the value gained from conducting the project and its usefulness to support sustainable organisational performance.
ASSIGNMENT BRIEF AND GUIDANCE –
Introduction to the project: The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 4 Unit 6: Managing a Successful Business Project is; Globalisation.
The OECD defines globalisation as the following:
“The geographic dispersion of industrial and service activities, for example research development, sourcing of factor inputs, production and distribution, and the cross -border networking of companies, for example through joint ventures and the sharing of assets.”
The key implications of globalisation for business include:
- Increasing trade across borders of goods and services,
- Increasing levels of labour migration between countries,
- The emergence of global brands,
- Greater outsourcing and offshoring of production,
- Expansion of foreign direct investment.
Globalisation has also led to increasing competition and an economic and financial shift from developing to emerging economies. It promotes a sense of cultural awareness, international cooperation and global economic inter-dependency. Those multinational companies that are successful have had to devise and customise new strategies for doing business in emerging markets and implement new business models to stay ahead of the competition.
Please respond to the given requirement below in a Research report format.
Project Brief –
Scenario: Assessment topic: Choose an organisation or a project of your choice and address the topic as specified “What are the positive economic, cultural, and ethical impacts of globalisation on different business functions (e.g. operations, marketing, HR, accounting) for the chosen organisation.”
Research Report format. Note: Please see that the topic is approved, and the log signed off by your tutor before you proceed with your project. Please use the project log template provide below and this should be addressed by the 6th week of your semester before you proceed with your project topic.
Project to be completed based on a topic related to the theme.
- Establish your aims and objectives for the project. Outline objectives and timeframes based on the scenario set by your tutor.
- Produce an appropriate project management plan that includes relevant actions to meet objectives and timeframes.
- Conduct research to generate knowledge which will form the basis for analysis of the scenario posed in the brief.
- Analyse your findings and draw conclusions to form the basis for recommendations.
- Present and produce your project in an appropriate mariner for the intended audience.
- Communicate your recommendations in an appropriate manner for the intended audience.
- Complete a performance review that addresses the following: The success of the project and its usefulness in supporting organisational performance. And Your own performance.
You should read this information before starting on your assignment. You should refer to these instructions as you complete work for this unit.
- Read the brief and think about what the project brief is asking.
- Research what the project brief is asking. How can you approach the problem, opportunity, hypothesis and requirements being posed?
- Apply a range of secondary research sources to plan/scope and support the project and its findings. Secondary research sources may include textbooks, journal articles, newspapers and magazine articles (not factual accounts).
- Develop your project plan based on the deliverables of the project, the constraints of the project and the assumptions made.
- Conduct your project according to your stated project plan and meet with your tutor to receive a sign-off at each stage of the project process.
- Primary research sources may include original first-hand accounts, legal and historical documents, results of experiments and market research data collection. Apply both qualitative and quantitative research methods to evaluate data collected from primary research.
- Keep notes of your progress throughout the project. It is important to keep a record of your work, which must be used to record the development of your ideas and your progress through the project. For example, a logbook could be used and include: A record of what you did, when and what you were thinking. A record of where things went wrong and what you did to overcome any unexpected results.
- You will be asked to reflect on the success of your project and your own performance in a personal performance review at the end of the project. This is a written reflection of around 500 words.
- Set out above are the guidelines for your project brief. You will use the set the topic for the brief based on a theme released by Pearson as instructed in the AB.
- You must complete the project in order to complete your work for this unit.
Update on weekly research/tasks achieved. Points to consider:
- What have you completed?
- Did you fulfil task requirements?
- Are you on track and within deadlines set?
- Did you need to make any changes to your project management plan?
Any risks and/or issues identified? Points to consider:
- Did you identify risks/issues with a lack of skills required for undertaking research/tasks?
- Did you identify any additional risks/issues that have an impact on the project management plan?
Performance Review –
- What was the project supposed to accomplish?
- Did the project succeed in its aims? How do you know? Specifically, please outline any evaluation and assessment undertaken.
- What things do you think worked well and why? Evaluate all aspects of the project (e.g. initial inception, project activities and project outcomes) from a range of perspectives.
- What problems emerged during the project and how were they tackled? Was there timely identification of issues and resolution during the project process?
- What did you learn from undertaking the project?
- How would you rate your performance as Project Manager?
- What strengths and weaknesses of your performance did you identify?
- How will this inform and support your continuous professional development?
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and