This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
Discuss your ideas with your organizational leadership
Assignment: To Prepare: 1. Review the Resources and identify one change that you believe is called for in your organization/workplace.
• This may be a change necessary to effectively address one or more of the issues you addressed in the Workplace Environment Assessment you submitted in Module 4. It may also be a change in response to something not addressed in your previous efforts. It may be beneficial to discuss your ideas with your organizational leadership and/or colleagues to help identify and vet these ideas.
2. Reflect on how you might implement this change and how you might communicate this change to organizational leadership.
The Assignment (5-6-minute PowerPoint presentation):
Change Implementation and Management Plan
Create a narrated PowerPoint presentation of 5 or 6 slides that presents a comprehensive plan to implement the change you propose.
Your presentation should be 5-6 minutes in length
Your Change Implementation and Management Plan should include the following:
• An executive summary of the issues that are currently affecting your organization/workplace (This can include the work you completed in your Workplace Environment Assessment previously submitted, if relevant.)
• A description of the change being proposed
• Justifications for the change, including why addressing it will have a positive impact on your organization/workplace
• Details about the type and scope of the proposed change
• Identification of the stakeholders impacted by the change
• Identification of a change management team (by title/role)
• A plan for communicating the change you propose
• A description of risk mitigation plans you would recommend to address the risks anticipated by the change you propose.
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and