This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
Examine the arctic sea ice extent
Assignment ID: FG133288534
Post the answers to the Environmental Analysis questions on Sea Ice Extent in your textbook on page 249.
Use the default map parameters of “Monthly” and “Extent” for the Arctic.
1. When did Sea Ice Index data collection start?
2. The “median ice edge” line on the map represents the 30-year median ice extent. Is the current ice cover more than or less than the 30-year median?
3. View the “Northern Hemisphere Extent Anomalies” graph for the most recent month, and click on “About this graph. How is the monthly ice extent anomaly calculated?
4. Given the 1981-2010 mean sea ice extent labeled near the bottom of the graph, calculate the current sea ice extent.
5. How does the extent anomaly graph compare with the temperature anomaly graph of Figure 4-34? Examine the “Arctic Sea Ice Extent” graph and click on “About this graph.”
6. What data are plotted on the graph?
7. According to the graph, how does the current sea ice extent compare with the 1981-2010 average?
8. Which month has the lowest sea ice extent?
9. In that month, what was the extent (in square kilometers) on average for 1981-2010? During 2012? During the current year?
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and