This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
Explain cascading effects on other critical infrastructure
Assignment: Presidential Decision Directive 21 (PDD-21) identifies 16 critical infrastructures. PDD-21 lays out the national policy to maintain secure, functioning and resilient critical infrastructure. Select a critical infrastructure sector from the list below and discuss the impact that a cyberattack could have on that system or service:
• Communication Sector (voice communications, digital communications, or navigation)
• Energy Sector (electric power grid)
• Water and Wastewater Systems Sector (water supply or sewage)
• Healthcare and Public Health Sector (hospitals)
• Transportation Systems Sector (rail or air)
• Financial Services Sector (banking )
It is the third and fourth order effects from the cyberattack on the chosen critical infrastructure that shows the far reaching and devastating effect of a cyberattack. To demonstrate the interconnectedness of critical infrastructure, explain the cascading effects on other critical infrastructure. Then, discuss the measures DHS has taken to ensure resiliency of the selected infrastructure and the measures that need to be implemented in the future.
The Critical Infrastructure and a Cyberattack assignment
1. Must be three to four pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a cover page with the following:
• Title of paper
• Student’s name
• Course name and number
• Instructor’s name
• Date submitted
3. Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement. The thesis must be in both the introduction and the conclusion.
4. Must use at least three scholarly sources or official government sources in addition to the course text.
5. Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
6. Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and