This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
Explain the old testament portrays gods care
Assignment ID: FG133289326
Choose 2 questions below and do a short essay in response to each.
1. Explain the Christian understanding of God as a good creator with a world fallen into sin and chaos.
2. Explain the call of Abraham and the nature of the tripartite covenant which God made with him.
3. Explain how the Old Testament portrays God’s care and concern for Gentiles.
4. Explain the importance of and differences between the genealogies of Jesus as presented in Matthew and John.
5. Explain the role of the Temple in Jewish practice making reference to our readings from 1 Kings.
6. Explain how the early Church continues the ministry of Jesus as presented in the New Testament.
7. Explain the issues associated with the Judaizers in the early Church, especially as seen in the letter to the Galatians.
8. Explain how Verbum Domini understands the relationship between Scripture and culture.
Do a long essay in response to one of the following questions.
1. Explain how Christianity understands the death and resurrection of Jesus to be at the heart of the Gospel message. Identify and explain important elements from the Gospels about these events. Identify and explain important elements of the Old Testament which are related to these events.
2. Explain the importance of the Exodus event in Jewish history. Explain how Christianity views the Exodus as symbolic for the liberation which Jesus can bring to all human beings.
3. Explain how the teachings and miracles of Jesus together give clarity about the nature of His ministry. Explain why the Church’s understanding that Jesus is both fully God and fully man makes His life, death, and resurrection unique.
4. Explain how Christianity sees continuity in God’s act of creation, covenant with the Jewish people, Incarnation, and establishment of the Church.
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and