This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
How events outside control of police have impacted police
Assignment: Instructions: Evolution of the US Police System
You have been asked to deliver a presentation to a group of government officials visiting from another country. They are interested in learning about how the US style of policing evolved, in order to learn how they might improve their own police agencies.
Prepare a 8- to 10-slides presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint that addresses the following points. Your slides should be easy to read in a presentation setting.
• Trace the evolution of the US police system from the “political” era to the present.
• Analyze how events outside the control of the police have impacted the police.
• Analyze and explain the elements of today’s police structure and functions that were influenced by the military.
• Analyze how the 1982 “Broken Windows” article impacted police departments in the United States. Include a discussion of the recruiting and training process and analyze how these are different under community policing than under traditional law enforcement.
Present the additional information in the Notes section of your presentation.
Submission Details: • Support your responses with examples.
• Cite any sources in APA format.
• Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and