This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
How suitable chart type choice are to display the data
Assignment: This task relates to a sequence of assessments that will be repeated across Chapters 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. Select any example of a visualisation or infographic, maybe your own work or that of others. The task is to undertake a deep, detailed ‘forensic’ like assessment of the design choices made across each of the five layers of the chosen visualisation’s anatomy. In each case your assessment is only concerned with one design layer at a time.
For this task, take a close look at the data representation choices:
1. Start by identifying all the charts and their types
2. How suitable do you think the chart type choice(s) are to display the data? If they are not, what do you think they should have been?
3. Are the marks and, especially, the attributes appropriately assigned and accurately portrayed?
4. Go through the set of ‘Influencing factors’ from the latter section of the book’s chapter to help shape your assessment and to possibly inform how you might tackle this design layer differently
5. Are there any data values/statistics presented in table/raw form that maybe could have benefited from a more visual representation?
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and