Please login to continue
Identification numbers would be useful for prediction
Reference no: EM132569849
Going outside the classroom and researching can enhance the learning.
1. Can you think of a situation in which identification numbers would be useful for prediction?
2. Give at least two advantages to working with data stored in text files instead of in a binary format
3. Identify at least two advantages and two disadvantages of using color to visually represent information.
4. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using sampling to reduce the number of data objects that need to be displayed. Would simple random sampling (without replacement) be a good approach to sampling? Why or why not?
5. Describe one advantage and one disadvantage of a stem and leaf plot with respect to a standard histogram.
Reference no: EM132690264 Dainty Ltd has an average weekly payroll of $200 000. The employees are entitled to 2 weeks’, nonvesting sick leave per annum.