This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
Identify multiple trends of offenses among juveniles
Assignment: In this assignment, the goal will be to analyze the patterns and trends within juvenile offenses.
1. Be sure to define (operationalize) the term juvenile and the purpose of the scholarly activity. This may differ depending upon how you choose to conduct your analysis.
2. You will then evaluate the data based on the steps provided in the document located here. Be sure to identify multiple trends of offenses among juveniles by altering the parameters (variables) used in the analysis. As with adult crime, juvenile offenses are best measured through the use of three types (or sources) of information: official data, victim data, and self-report data.
3. Write at least two paragraphs that make a comparison that you have chosen for the analysis (e.g., one specific type of offense, trends for male versus female, etc.).
4. Write a paragraph that describes
• the most recent arrest numbers compared to five years ago and 20 years ago,
• the rate of delinquency (rate is different from raw numbers and must be calculated), and
• the general trend of delinquency (for your chosen subgroup) beginning around 1990 until present.
5. Include a graphic that compares at least two sets of data.
6. Write a thorough summary that includes the premise, importance to the course and/or field, and how the information will be applied.
The scholarly activity should be a minimum of two pages, not including the title and reference pages. You must use a minimum of three sources, which should be properly cited. All references should be formatted in APA style.
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and