This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
Identify the components of blood
Cardiovascular and Lymphatic System Worksheet Objectives:
• Identify the components of blood.
• Describe the functions of the cardiovascular and lymphatic systems.
1. List the 6 components of plasma:
2. What is the function of erythropoietin?
3. List the 3 kinds of granulocytes?
4. Thromboplastin converts _______into_______during bleeding.
5. What is the sedimentation rate?
6. What is the pacemaker of the heart?
7. A heart rate above 100 bpm is called what?
8. What is a heart murmur?
9. Oxygenated blood is carried primarily by which vessels?
10. What do valves in the veins do?
11. What disease is caused by deposits of fat along artery walls?
12. What is another name for a stroke?
13. What are lacteals?
14. What are the 5 classes of antibodies?
15. What is the difference between passive and active immunity?
16. Briefly describe the ABO blood typing system. (15 pt)
17. Describe systemic circulation (20 pt).
18. Describe coronary circulation (20 pt).
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and