This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
Identify three constraints placed on law enforcement
Assignment: Law enforcement in America has seen drastic changes over the past one hundred years, from the educational requirements of officers to the interpretation of the Bill of Rights. Law enforcement officers today are expected to perform their duties at a very high level of professionalism and morality. Unfortunately, when officers don’t perform at this high level, it is their commanders who ultimately may be held responsible for their actions. Use your textbook, the Internet, and/or Strayer Library to research credible sources on the aforementioned issues as they relate to law enforcement operations and management.
Write a 5- to 7-page paper in which you explore the constraints on the police in democratic societies and assess the management and leadership challenges. Cite real-world examples to strengthen your discussion and illustrate your points. Address following in your paper:
1. Examine the change in requirements that police hiring agencies have had for potential candidates over the last 50 years and discuss the effects on law enforcement organizations. Support or critique the current requirements.
2. Examine two areas in which federal courts have placed limits on officer’s constitutional rights due to the nature of their work and explain the reasoning.
3. Identify three constraints placed on law enforcement and examine how these constraints affect how law enforcement conducts their operations.
4. Examine two current events in which police supervisors were held criminally liable for their officers’ misconduct and explain the reasons why.
5. Use at least four quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references should follow the Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). This format is different than other Strayer University Courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Illustrate the constraints on the police in democratic societies to include personal issues and practices, the rule of law, general principles of accountability, ethics, and civil liability.
• Assess management and leadership challenges in police organizations and recommend solutions that foster an ethical work environment.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in law enforcement operations and management.
• Write clearly and concisely about law enforcement operations and management using proper writing mechanics.
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and