This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
List the organization strengths and potential threats
Assignment: Complete a SWOT Analysis of your organization (Domino’s). Use the SWOT Analysis Worksheet and complete the following steps:
1. Complete a preliminary walk around the organization to scan the environment for strengths, weaknesses, potential opportunities, and potential threats (e.g., workflows, products, personnel, processes).
2. Follow up with additional research that may provide clarity on elements that you are hesitant or indecisive to list.
3. Review your systems Thinking Diagram from Week Two and determine if there are any details you can add or adjustments you can make to enhance your understanding of the organizational system.
4. Write an objective for your SWOT analysis.
5. List the organization’s strengths, weaknesses, potential opportunities, and potential threats.
6. Select the items that should be prioritized.
Cite 3 reputable references to support your SWOT Analysis (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and