This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
Mintzberg interpersonal roles
1. Which of the following is one of Mintzberg’s interpersonal roles?
2. A Motivation theory which focuses on task performance.
a. Mc-Clelland’s Theory of Needs
b. Theory X and Theory Y
c. Self -efficacy Theory
d. Goal-Setting Theory
3. Organizational behavior analyzes three levels of an organization-which are
a. Country, employer, society
b. Society, country, nation
c. Employee, employer, management
d. Individuals, groups, organization
4. When communicating, a sender _____ a message and passes the message through a medium.
a. decodes b. transfers c. encodes d. feedback
5. The power a person receives as a result of his/her position in the formal hierarchy of an organization.
a. Referent power b. Expert power c. Legitimate power d. Reward power
6. The _____ view associates conflict with violence, destruction, and irrationality.
a. Human relations b. Interactionist c. Traditional d. Contingency
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and