This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
Strengths and weaknesses of your leadership traits
Aim of the Assessment
The aim of this assessment is to evaluate the students’ understanding of the concepts surrounding leadership including traits theories of leadership – situational and behaviour – related to a current leader and to a self-assessment of personal traits and leadership readiness. Students will demonstrate their understanding through an essay reflecting on traits, motive and leadership style a chosen hospitality leader and applying the theoretical framework to practice.
Assessed Learning Outcomes
1. Evaluate common leadership traits and styles and relate them to personal assessments made to identify areas for personal development and readiness to lead people.
In this assessment, you are required to:
1. Select a leader, owner, CEO, General Manager or a Department/Unit Manager, preferable but not necessarily from the hospitality and tourism sector. Collect background information (via a variety of literature sources) to prepare a brief biography of the individual and his/her current place of work. References and citations are required for all sources; please refer to the Structure and Referencing System section.
2. Evaluate the leader’s traits, motive and preferred leadership style.
3. Establish your own personal weaknesses and strengths based on a. series of assessments and compare your strengths and weaknesses against the leader you selected for this assignment.
4. Write an essay to analyse the leader, his traits, motive for leading people, preferred leadership style and relate this to your own leadership skills, style based on assessments made in class. Analysis and synthesis areas you need to develop to effectively overcome your weaknesses in relation to the selected leaders. Support your evaluations with relevant leadership theories and examples.
5. Include as appendices the summary of your assessment scores and one reflective journal for each assessment.
Essay Detailed Structure
Introduction State the aim, purpose and outline of the essay. Include a brief background of the organisation and a biography of the chosen leader Be selective in the included information to focus on leadership- specific elements.
Discussion on Heredity, Environmental Influences and Leadership Traits
Evaluate, analyse and assess the leader’s traits and leader characteristics. Argue possible relevance to heredity and environmental influences in the process of reaching the current leadership position and support your argumentation with leadership theories based on a variety of literature sources and as discussed in class.
Discussion on Current Leadership Style and Motive
Evaluate, analyse and assess the leader’s motive to lead people, preferred leadership style(s), approach and theory applied when leading people.
Evaluation of Leadership Traits and Style
Analyse and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your leadership traits and style in relation to the chosen leader based on different assessments made in class.
Conclusion Summarize key findings and establish areas for improvement and future action that needed to be taken. Support your findings with theoretical frameworks and examples.
References Include the list of all references. References and citations are required for all sources; please refer to the Structure and Referencing System section.
Attachment:- Leadership analysis.rar
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and