This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
What is the normal penalty for breach of a civil wrong
Business Law Assignment –
Part A –
1. What is the normal penalty for breach of a civil wrong?
2. Explain what the roots of our legal system are.
3. Why was the Bill of Rights enacted?
4. What section of the Constitution is the basis for most laws governing business transactions, and what does it provide?
5. List some guiding principles that determine how ethics relates to the enactment of laws.
Part B –
1. Over what must a court have jurisdiction before it can try a case?
2. Name the court in which the following disputes would be settled:
- A claim for an unpaid bill of $100
- A dispute over the amount of income taxed owed
- An allegation that a lower court made a mistake
- A controversy among cousins regarding their share of a deceased grandparent’s estate
- A divorce case
- A damage suit for $7,500
3. Why are courts of original general jurisdiction referred to as courts of record?
4. Why is it important to comply with procedural laws?
5. What is the procedure by which an appellate court learns about a case?
Part C –
1. Is it always a tort when competitors intentionally injure one another? Explain.
2. What marks are entitled to trademark protection?
3. What rights do parents have under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)?
4. What are the three elements of criminal copyright infringement?
5. For what companies is debarment a serious penalty and why?
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and