This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
What is triage and what is current definition of health
Assignment ID: FG133232791
1. What is effective listening? How can you demonstrate that you are listening?
2. List two characteristics of encouraging communication.
3. What is the current definition of Health?
4. Who should be the focus of a therapeutic relationship?
5. What is assertive communication?
6. What is the primary goal of effective communication?
7. How should misunderstandings in a medical office be handled?
8. Name 3 best practices for dealing with difficult clients.
9. What impact can cultural bias have in healthcare?
10. What are some strategies an MOA can use to communicate with a patient when there is a language barrier?
11. What are the steps that should be followed when a patient arrives at a health care facility?
12. List 4 best practices for answering the telephone.
13. List at least 3 types of requests that MOAs generally can’t deal with over the phone.
14. What should the MOA do if a patient comes in while he or she is on the telephone? What if they are talking to a patient when the phone rings?
15. How should an MOA handle a second call when they are already on the phone with another patient?
16. How should an MOA answer the phone? (Hint: script)
17. What are the advantages and disadvantages of faxing?
18. What items of information are needed to book an appointment? Why is each item important?
19. What should the MOA do if the physician is running behind in their schedule?
20. Describe at least three types of scheduling that can be used in a health care facility.
21. What is triage?
22. Explain what Pre-Editing a schedule means. What information is needed?
23. What is the average length of an appointment with a family physician? What type of appointment would this be under OHIP?
24. How should cancellations or no shows be handled in the schedule?
25. How are appointments booked with outside providers? With labs?
26. When pre-editing a physician’s paper schedule you should always use pencil to minimize errors and make it easier to change appointments. True or False? Explain
27. Why are medical records important?
28. How long should most physicians keep patients charts even if the patient is no longer being seen by that physician?
29. What steps should be followed when transferring health records? What is the deadline for giving access to chart information?
30. In what order are most medical documents filed within a chart?
31. What are the advantages of using an alphabetical filing system? Numerical?
32. What is the difference between centralized and decentralized filing?
33. Who is the legal owner of all the records in the patient’s chart? Explain
34. What determines if a service will be covered by OHIP?
35. What is a PEM?
36. List 3 common payment models physicians can use under OHIP.
37. Which payment models include capitation? Which include Fee for Service?
38. Name 3 Health Care providers that are eligible to bill OHIP. Which providers cannot bill OHIP?
39. What are the 5 requirements that provincial health care plans have to meet to be eligible for federal funding?
40. How long do newcomers to Ontario have to wait after applying for their OHIP coverage to start?
41. The Reciprocal Billing Agreement applies to all Provinces except which one?
42. What is the difference between independent consideration and manual review in OHIP billing? What extra steps do both require from the MOA?
43. What does the term “stale date” refer to? When does a claim become stale-dated?
44. What does MCEDT stand for?
45. What are the three payment programs under OHIP?
46. Explain what each portion of the Physician Registration Number represents.
47. Name at least three of the reports that can be received after sending an EDT transmission.
48. What information do service codes and diagnostic codes provide about a claim?
49. What does the A Suffix indicate on the OHIP Billing Code?
50. What does the Prefix indicate on the OHIP Billing Codes?
51. What are the payee options for an OHIP claim?
52. How often should OHIP claims be submitted?
53. What are the options for validating a patient’s health card?
54. What happens when claims are rejected?
55. Name three other ways a service can be billed other than OHIP. Give examples of services that OHIP would not cover.
56. What is the OHIP billing deadline? Are there any exceptions?
57. When should a patient be informed of the cost of a service?
58. What should the MOA do if the patient does not bring payment for a service?
59. What role might a physician play in a legal case? How would they be paid?
60. What does CPP stand for?
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and