This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
What significant challenges do correctional officials face
Assignment: Minimum of 1,500 words, 3 references, & APA format
Our nation’s focus on crime has made a gradual shift away from drugs to what many perceive to be the major problem facing our criminal justice system today: juvenile crime, especially violent crime. Terms such as “superpredator” have been used to describe a class of violent juvenile offenders who prey on society. Depending on the severity of the crime and the age of the juvenile, many states allow prosecutors the flexibility of transferring juveniles to the adult court system. Respond to the following questions, and support your positions using credible research:
1. Research 3 state- or federal-level court cases regarding the transfer of juveniles to the adult court system.
2. Address the following in at least 1,500 words:
• For each case, briefly describe the details of the case and the court’s decision.
i. Generally speaking, how do courts and their decisions impact criminal justice policy decisions? Explain.
ii. How have your selected court cases (and similar cases) and their rulings impacted public policy decisions regarding juveniles in the criminal justice system? Explain in detail.
• What significant challenges do correctional officials face in housing juveniles who have been tried and convicted as adults? Explain.
• What selection criteria are used in making a determination as to whether to transfer a juvenile case to the criminal court? Explain.
• Do you believe that waiver of 13- and 14-year-olds from juvenile to adult court, in general, is a good idea? Why or why not? Explain.
3. Be sure to reference all of your sources using APA style.
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and