This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
What stage of information technology infrastructure library
Assignment ID: FG133233211
Q1. In what stage of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) volumes was EDS when they started planning for the improvement of the project? Support your answer with evidence from the case study
Q2. The case concluded that “As most important drivers of performance, both Vodafone and EDS agree on:
- EDS management is needed on site and the counterparts should match, the latter is mentioned as a critical success factor;
- a good relationship / partnership between both companies is crucial for success;
- Putting the right people in the right places is crucial for improvements;
- Having a mutual strategy and spreading messages motivates employees;
- Employees are more motivated when they have the feeling they are part of, and belong to, the company”
Based on the Information Technology Infrastructure Library lifecycle process, for each of the bullet points, what should they implement?
Please elaborate your answer with convincing discussions.
Q3. The case concluded that
“The interventions that influenced the behaviour positively are:
• Having an open and more proactive attitude towards the client;
• With less emphasis on operational level and more acting on tactical level;
• And more matching the clients’ counterpart;
• Having the ability to empower people to do their job;
• Having the ability to communicate with people, based on simple facts (confront the brutal facts).”
Based on the IT Service Management’s value to the business, which benefit(s) are each of the bullet points related to? Please elaborate your answer with convincing discussions.
Q4. The case concluded that
“Based upon the case study, the interventions that influenced the behaviour negatively are:
• The lack of management attention in general;
• The passive attitude of management (lack of confession);
• The indistinctness of management;
• The leadership on site
• Not having a clear strategy.”
Which Information Technology Infrastructure Library lifecycle process(es) would you use to fix each of those negative behaviour? Please elaborate your answer with convincing discussions.
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and