This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
Who establishes the culture within the organization
Question: Assignment needs 3 references, 1500 words, and in APA format please.
Historically, police executives have sought to distance themselves from police misconduct as a form of political survival. Rather than addressing the true causes, they seek quick fixes. Quick fixes serve as a catalyst for police misconduct and encourage only a narrow investigative focus, as opposed to exploring systemic problems.
As the supervisor of the internal affairs division within your police department, the chief has charged you with the responsibility of reviewing the department’s procedures regarding the investigation, determination, and recommended strategies that are related to officer misconduct.
Assignment Guidelines Complete the following:
1. Address the following in at least 1,500 words:
• What do you see as the major challenges facing police executives in the 21st century? Explain in detail.
• What suggestions do you recommend for overcoming the “code of silence” that permeates all levels of the department? Explain.
• What role, if any, does organizational culture play? Explain.
• Who establishes the culture within the organization? Explain.
2. Be sure to reference all of your sources using APA style.
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and