Assignment Detail

Tutors

Working in training department

    Assignment Instructions

    Assignment ID: FG133135447

    You are just joined IBS Systems, a large software company with in Pune. Their 15 percent workforce comprises of foreign nationals. Remaining 85 percent of the workforce from all states within the country. You are working in training department. The company is developing a sensitivity training program to avoid conflicts on non work related issues.

    Write five points that should be highlighted to all employees to avoid hurting sentiments of employees especially those from North Eastern States.

    Need fresh solution to this Assignment without plagiarism?? Get Quote Now

    Expert Answer

    Asked by: Anonymous
    Plagiarism Checked
    Answer Rating:
    4.6/5

    Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.

    Related Assignments

    //
    Our customer support team is here to answer your questions. You can send Assignments directly to support team.
    👋 Hi, how can I help?