This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
Write a letter to senator regarding health policy bill
Assignment – The health policy bill is: Limited Practice Authority of the Nurse Practitioner
Write a 525-word petition letter to your senator or congressional representative regarding a health policy bill you would like to propose to address your selected health policy issue.
Include the following in your letter:
- Identify who you are and who you represent.
- Clearly define the issue that needs to be addressed, providing
- Evidence that establishes the sense of urgency to take action.
- Layout your proposal for legislation that will address the issue.
- Provide at least two strong arguments that could persuade your.
- Senator or representative to support and hopefully introduce your proposal as a bill into the legislative process.
- Utilize the articles you selected in prior weeks to support your proposal.
- Research at least one opposing argument by locating academic articles using the University Library and provide a detailed response to your opposition’s argument.
- If there is currently any active legislation that would negatively affect your selected issue, identify the legislation and explain why your senator or representative should vote against its passage.
- Close out your letter by addressing how your proposed legislation may influence outcomes.
- Utilize Box 44-2: Sample Letter/E-Mail to a Policymaker located on p. 396 in Ch. 44 of Policy & Politics as a guide.
Article – Barriers to NP Practice that Impact Healthcare Redesign.
Note – Word Count-550 Words and please write in Masters Level, and please use the attached article. Cite and reference using APA guidelines. Thanks.
Attachment:- Sample & Article.rar
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and