This is a CSR project, and choose to nestle as our company Note: Please give answer on mentioned words (must add intext citation) and required
Write report that discusses a reliable transport protocol
Part I: Research point study
Write a 2 page report that discusses a reliable transport protocol to stream high speed multimedia over noisy channels at wireless computer and data communication networks (e.g., wireless sensor networks and VANETs). Search for a research paper that presents a transport protocol and compares it with other related protocols from literature. The report must include the following.
- Cover page highlighting the main related reference title and authors
- Motivation for designing/presenting the protocol.
- Protocol design concepts
- The adopted congestion control mechanism whether end-to-end or networkassisted congestion control.
- Points on their basis a comparison can be conducted with other related protocols.
- The adopted evaluation approach and studied metrics.
Part II: Answer the following questions
1) Consider a reliable data transfer protocol that uses only negative acknowledgements.
a. Suppose the sender sends data only infrequently. Would a NAK-only protocol be preferable to a protocol that uses ACKs? Why?
b. Now suppose the sender has a lot of data to send and the end-to-end connection experiences few losses. In this case, would a NAK-only protocol be preferable to a protocol that uses ACKs? Why?
2) Consider the GBN protocol with a sender window size of 3 and a sequence number range of 1,024. Suppose that at time t, the next in-order packet that the receiver is expecting has a sequence number of k. Assume that the medium does not reorder messages.
a. What are the possible sets of sequence numbers inside the sender’s window at time t? Justify your answer.
b. What are all possible values of the ACK field in all possible messages currently propagating back to the sender at time t? Justify your answer.
Plagiarism free Answer files are strictly restricted for download to the student who originally posted this question.
Explore the following linked resources that describe organizational culture in two different workplaces: the Gjøa offshore platform and Volkswagen (during 2006-2015). 1. The Life Onboard
Bob is project manager for a construction company. The firm is the general contractor and is building a skyscraper in a well-known Middle Eastern country.
Explain via a report the values and standards required by an organisation and how they relate to performance management. Include in the report team and